Safe Thaw Ice Melt vs. Snow Blower- Key Difference
The major problem every winter is the excessive snow and ice accumulation everywhere. Besides residential locations and suburbs, industrial and commercial establishments also face similar issues and have difficulty reducing the risks involved. With Safe Thaw ice melt, today, you have a solution to ensure your properties are taken care of every winter.
You have not only excellent driveway ice melt products to choose from but also have snow removal equipment that helps you ward off slippery surfaces.
One of the most sought effective products, Safe Thaw, allows you the freedom to use it the way you want to without worrying about the repercussions. While there are businesses that may prefer power thaw industrial-strength ice melt; however, there will be repercussions in the long run.
So, what are the key differences between a Safe Thaw ice melt and a snow blower. Let’s take a look.
- It is a natural ice melt with special traction agents to keep your premises from becoming slippery. It is even helpful on black ice.
- It comprises 100% naturally-procured ingredients, such as modified carbonyl diamide and special glycols with a liquid core that does not allow ice to stick to the surface if you pre-treat your concrete surface.
- After a snowstorm, you can quickly spread it all over the icy surface to build traction.
- Safe Thaw does not harm pets, humans, or concrete surfaces because of its non-reactive and non-corrosive nature.
- You can use it safely on any decking material, a variety of surfaces, and even roofs!
- It can be spread quickly with the help of a driveway ice melt spreader and does not require too much effort to apply.
- It is not too time-consuming either.
- The main job of a snowblower is to remove the excess snow present on any surface.
- It blows the snow to the side of the pavement or premise and clears the path to walk.
- It cannot penetrate the thin ice surface underneath the snow.
- It is heavy to carry everywhere and has a high operating cost.
- It has to be cleaned after every use and before storing, or else there are chances of it rusting too.
- Snowblowers come in different sizes, are manual or automatic, and have different power capacities.
- It requires an effort to move it through thick layers of snow and is quite time-consuming.
100% salt & chloride-free, fast acting Ice Management Solution
While Safe Thaw ice melt is often compared with power thaw industrial-strength ice melt because of its melting properties, you must understand both products have a stark difference. One is chloride-free, and the other has a considerable chloride content.
If you require ice melt in bulk and do not want to harm the environment as well, you can invest in Safe Thaw and save yourself the trouble of causing any damage to anything around your commercial establishment.
Try Also Our Other Winter Safety Products:
The Original and #1 Selling Pet and Child Safe Ice Melt for over 20 years. Guaranteed environmentally safe –It won’t harm animals or children, and it won’t damage your property. That’s Safe Paw. Safe Paw can change how winter affects our planet.
Walk On Ice
Prevent slips at home, work or on the go, The handy disposable canister can be taken everywhere, with the same 100% naturally occurring minerals that provide instant traction on ice or snow. Use it on sidewalks, steps, or as an instant traction agent for your car.